CLIMATE-RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT
Loan No.: 8416-BZ
Contract Title: G6A(2): Supply, Delivery & Training on use of Equipment – Bathymetric Survey Equipment for Ministry of Works (MOW), Belmopan
Reference No.: 8416-BZ/G6A(2)
NCB No: CRIP 8416-BZ/2017/NCB/G6A(2)
- The Government of Belize has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Climate Resilient Infrastructure Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for G6A(2): Supply, Delivery & Training on use of Equipment – Bathymetric Survey Equipment for Ministry of Works (MOW), Belmopan.
- The Belize Social Investment Fund now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following items:
Description of Goods /Related Service Quantity Physical unit
Self-Contain Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler
Power Lane, Belmopan, Cayo District, Belize
Provide One Week Training to four (4) Survey Staff And four (4) Engineers at Ministry of Works compound in Belmopan, Belize. Include a bathymetric survey
exercise complete with produced maps. Allow to exploit all product capabilities.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Belize Social Investment Fund, Procurement Officer at email@example.com.
- The bidding document in English will be sent electronically to interested, eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:30 p.m. on December 19, 2017. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below, on December 19, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
The address referred to above is: Belize Social Investment Fund
Climate Resilient Infrastructure Project
3rd Floor, 1902 Constitution Drive
Attn: Procurement Officer
Tel: 501 822 2166; 501 822 0239
Fax: 501 822 0279