Invitation for Bids
BELIZE SOCIAL INVESTMENT FUND
Contract Title: Supply and delivery of two (2) pick-up trucks and one (1) passenger van for SIF, Belmopan
Reference No.: SIF/2020/NCB-G/OP/001
NCB No: SIF/2020/NCB-G/OP/001
- The Belize Social Investment Fund, an implementing agency for the Government of Belize through the Ministry of Economic Development intends to apply proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and delivery of two (2) pick-up trucks and one (1) passenger van for SIF, Belmopan.
- The Belize Social Investment Fund now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following items:
|Description of Goods||Quantity||Physical unit||Final (Project Site) Destination|
|1||4×4 diesel automatic transmission pick-up truck||1||No||Social Investment Fund, Constitution Drive, Belmopan|
|2||4×4 diesel manual transmission pick-up truck||1||No|
|3||Automatic transmission high roof passenger van||1||No|
Bidders may bid for any or all lots, as further defined in the bidding document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so provided that those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competition and is open to all eligible bidders
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Belize Social Investment Fund, Procurement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The bidding document in English will be sent electronically to interested, eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11:00 a.m. on March 4, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below, on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
Belize Social Investment Fund
3rd Floor, 1902 Constitution Drive
Attn: Procurement Officer
Tel: 501 822 0239
Fax: 501 822 0279
Web site: www.sifbelize.org