BELIZE CLIMATE RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT
Loan No.: 8416-BZ
Contract Title: G8B: Supply and Delivery of IT and Field Equipment for the Ministry of Natural Resources of Belize
Reference No.: 8416-BZ/G8B
NCB No: CRIP 8416-BZ/2019/NCB/G8B
- The Government of Belize has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Climate Resilient Infrastructure Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for G8B: Supply and Delivery of IT and Field Equipment for the Ministry of Natural Resources of Belize.
- The Belize Social Investment Fund now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following items:
|Lot and item N°||Description of Goods||Quantity||Physical unit||Final (Project Site) Destination|
|Lot 1||Computer, Printing and Other Equipment for the Ministry of Natural Resources||Ministry of Natural Resources, H.M. Queen Elizabeth II Boulevard, Belmopan, Belize, C.A.|
|2.1||Multifunctional Laser Colour Printer (MFP)||2||No.|
|2.2||Black Cartridge for MFP under item 2.1||2||set|
|2.3||Set of colour cartridges (cyan, magenta and yellow) for MFP under item 2.1||2||set|
|3.2||Set of cartridges cyan, matte black, grey, magenta, yellow, black for Plotter under item 3.1||2||set|
|4.||UPS for Plotter||2||No.|
|6.||GIS Workstation Monitors||4||No.|
|7.||Set of Wireless Keyboard and Mouse||8||set|
|8.||UPS for GIS Workstation||2||No.|
|9.||GIS Demonstration Laptop||3||No.|
|10.||Laptop for MNR staff, 15.6”||2||No.|
|11.||External Backup Hard Drive||1||No.|
|12.||Portable External Hard Drive||2||No.|
|15.||Heavy Duty Shredder||1||No.|
|Lot 2||Field Equipment for the Ministry of Natural Resources||Ministry of Natural Resources, H.M. Queen Elizabeth II Boulevard, Belmopan, Belize, C.A.|
|1||GNSS Data Collector||6||No.|
Bidders may bid for one or two lots, as further defined in the bidding document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so provided that those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Belize Social Investment Fund, Procurement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The bidding document in English will be sent electronically to interested, eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 p.m. on April 8, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below, on April 8, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
Belize Social Investment Fund
Climate Resilient Infrastructure Project
3rd Floor, 1902 Constitution Drive
Attn: Procurement Officer
Tel: 501 822 2166; 501 822 0239
Fax: 501 822 0279
Web site: www.sifbelize.org